Sunday, December 8, 2013

THANKSGIVING!!!!

Boy oh boy I don't even know where to begin with thanksgiving. Well my step dad had to leave a couple days before that because he had to be in fort bliss, texas by the 20th of November. Which really sucked but we were used to it because he misses a lot, well not that many but he has because of traveling and being deployed so many times. My mom said we were going to one of her best-friends house which is a family friend of ours that we are really close to but my moms dad invited us . She hasn't been close with her father in some years so she decided this will be a start. So we drive for two hours, my knee is cramping up, my little brother is annoying me to a whole new level. My moms singing is giving me and my two brothers a headache but it's hard not to laugh at her. We finally get there and my grandpa said theres a totally of 17 people coming. I am like really, a heads up would be nice but I didn't say it out loud. It's his wife Barb family who is coming over. I was thinking to myself that's more family members that I have to know. Thanksgiving dinner was SOOOOOOOO good, i literally couldn't eat anymore. Of course we took a bunch of leftovers home with us. Then my boyfriend had already made plans to go hang with his friends but he said he wishes he could spend thanksgiving night with me. I was like whatever dude. So that is how my thanksgiving went this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment