Friday, December 6, 2013

Jumpology

A couple weeks ago I went with a couple friends from work to jumpology. I felt like i was a little kid again. All these trampolines and bounce things was pretty good. I was pretty nervous about jumping around like that because of my knee and what happened to it. So I will explain to you want happened. On September 6, 2013 that was one of my bestfriends birthday and we went to belles elles. There was a lot of rocks and they wanted to be in the middle of the lake/river. I knew in the back of my mind that something bad was going to happen. So everyone gets over the shallow water and i try slowly walking across and my left knee slips, I basically did a split in the water and banged my knee again a rock. I was so in shocked and started to laugh. I got up and went to the rock where everyone else was and I saw my knee was huge and red. I knew something wasn't right but I enjoyed my time. Then a few days past, I go to the doctors and they said I dis-located my knee cap. So thats why I was a little nervous going but it end up being a great time and it helped my knee a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment