Friday, December 6, 2013

Outside Event Movie Caption Phillips

Well in our contract for English 102, we had to at least go one outside event. so I asked if I could see a movie because I'm at the movies every other weekend or every weekend. So about last month I went to see Caption Phillips which was "THE MOVIE OF THE YEAR". The movie was about a ship that had i forgot what was on it but it was worth a alot of money. So these people from Africa had two boats starting out, but one got scared and left but the other boat was determined to get on that ship. The head leader on the boat needed the money because it wasn't looking good for him. So once they got on the ship, they hard arm guns. Caption Phillips told the crew before they got on, don't worry, everything will be okay and you know the ship better than them. But I'm not gonna explain it anymore, you got to see it for yourself. Great movie. It was a life lesson towards the end. I was really shocked but grade A movie. Glad I could watch that movie for the outside event.

No comments:

Post a Comment